J. A. Sexauer Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Hairyhosebib

Reaction score
Anybody here on the board have an account with the Sexauer Company? I would like to get my hands on about six of those cup type Bull Dog Plungers. Those are the best plunger!

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Back in the late 50's around the shop we used to say SEXAURE, we don't even get a coffee break.

John

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
In the 50's their slogan was, "Don't take a coffee break, take a Sexauer". I haven't dealt with them for since the late 70's when I bought my sewer snake machine from them.

Hairyhosebib

Reaction score
I tried my hand at making a copy of the plunger myself. I do something called resin casting. I make model car parts. Click on the link and scroll to the bottom to the resin casting subject and then click on the toilet plunger subject. There is my pics and description of my efforts and failures of making a Bull Dog plunger. At $18.00 bucks a pop, it's not very cost effective. The ones I made out of silicone are pretty handy on some water fountain drains.

Last edited:

toebone51

Reaction score
You might try Am-San. I had a account with Sexauer for 18 years with a rep coming once a month. Haven't heard from them in a long time. We have a truck coming in delivering different things and the Sexauer logo is on the side of the truck among others. Think they got bought out. I have a Am-San catalog and a Sexauer catalog and they are the same.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks