About Boiler Design

Users who are viewing this thread

pisaipan

Reaction score
Can you help me about boiler design. I want to know what is the best computer program for boiler design.
and I want detail step for mannual boiler design such as :
1.Assume boiler capacity
2.Find heat which system want
3.Find fuel consumption
4.etc........

Thank you very much
Oh! i forget my fuel is bagass

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Do you want to design a boiler or a heating system? If a system, you select the heating devices for the areas depending on the building's construction, THEN select a boiler which is adequate for that system. If you are trying to design a boiler, forget it, there are many which have already been designed which will be superior to anything you can construct.

pisaipan

Reaction score
I want to design boiler.
Now I'm working in company which maintanent and install boiler. we want to make a boiler for sale.
Today we can buit boiler from drawing ,we have, but when you want to sale boiler you must attach calculation note.
My problem is I don't know how to start calculation.

Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks