amtrol wx 202 problem

Users who are viewing this thread

milt

Reaction score
similar to previous concern. Pressure builds, water flows, then shuts off to zero Shut off happened when washer went to rinse cycle. No other water was being used. This has been happening within the past few days. I shut off power, wait 30 minutes, then it regains its pressure. When working, pressure check lists 50psi matching gauge on front of welltrol, no water came out of air valve. Is it headed for failure? Thank you, Milt

Teets

CT pump guy
Reaction score
I would suspect the well of running dry first. My second guess would be the thermal overload on the motor going off. The easiest thing to check would be to check the pressure switch nipple or tubing of sediment buildup and secondly to check the pressure switch contacts for pitting or corrosion, both with the power off and the tank drained.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks