Suggestions as to what this equipment is ???

Users who are viewing this thread

dabiz7

Reaction score
Wife and I are getting closer to closing on house with this system in the mechanical closet. I did not get a chance to get any info off of the control heads, but was wondering if you experts might be able to decipher what I am looking at here.

House was built in mid-90's, good strong well, not sure of water test results, but no noticeable odor or staining observed.

I know this isn't much to go on, but willing to listen to all ideas. Is this a dual softener setup of some kind? I would of thought the resin tanks would be the same size. Looks to me like they are connected in series, could the little tank be a filter of some kind? Other than the salt tank, I see no other tubes, hoses, tanks, etc. connected to these units.

Well, thanks for looking. ANy advice or comments are appreciated !

Attachments

• Picture 195..jpg
    Picture 195..jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 324

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Autotrol controls on the tanks.
One looks to be a softener and the other is a filter of some sort.
A raw water test would give some light as to the filter unit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks