compact softner?

Users who are viewing this thread

7echo

Reaction score
Are there any softeners that are small and can be installed at the point of use? I don't think we have room to install a full sized system. I have new counter tops in the kitchen and the water drops are leaving mineral deposits.

Thanks for comments!

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
The unit and brine tank can be in different parts,, they do not need to be next to each other.

Skip Wolverton

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.servicemagic.com
Are there any softeners that are small and can be installed at the point of use? I don't think we have room to install a full sized system. I have new counter tops in the kitchen and the water drops are leaving mineral deposits.

Thanks for comments!
Yes, they do make compact units. Where would you install it?

7echo

Reaction score
Maybe under the kitchen sink? I usually see large tanks outside of the house, but I don't really have that option. There is also a little closet next to the water heater, between the hall bathroom and kitchen, but I would have to figure out the plumbing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks