tankless water

Users who are viewing this thread

ddmedlin

Reaction score
I have a outside tankless water heater. I would like to know if I can put a small electric water heater under my house closest to my master bath,so that I could have instant hot water there.The tankless water heater is lp gas.Thanks.

Dcelite

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.merchantcircle.com
If you're talking about running the hot from the tankless through the small electric heater, you will get some hot water at first but you'll get a cold water sandwich as the electric heater is refilled with the cold water in the pipes before the tankless' hot water gets there. You can run a circulating system with the tankless. Also, you can put the master bath on it's own independant water heater.

ddmedlin

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.I am talking about dumping the hot line from the tankless into the electric tank.In other words the hot line is going into the cold inlet of the electric ,There will be hardly any cold going into the electric other than the distance from the tankless to the electric. I figure by the time I draw enough hot water out of the electric(20 gal) then the tankless should be putting hot water in to it.thank you for your input

glee

Reaction score
I've used the new tankless panel from HeatLink. Works like a charm.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks