Drain pipe not verticle

Users who are viewing this thread

chuck49286

Reaction score
I’m replacing the subfloor & flange in a 35 year old addition after the old one leaked & rotted out. I Got it set up & was dry fitting everything when I found that one side of the flange was about 1/4 inch above the floor when the other side was flush. That’s when I determined that the drain pipe wasn’t vertical. I’ve discovered the Souix City brand “Push Tite” flange which looks like it would allow me to correct the angle.
Notes: It’s all PVC, & the drain has two 45 degree angles in the first 24 inches.
Any suggestions?
Do these type of (I’ll call them “gasket” flanges) work well, and last a long time?
Thanks for your help

Last edited:

chuck49286

Reaction score
FYI
I emailed Chase Wagner 5 days ago & haven't heard back.
With all the experts on this forum I'm hoping for an independent opinion of this product.
Thanks again
Chuck

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Sorry you didn't get a reply from the email. Seems stupid they would include a personal email address in the website and not monitor it at least occasionally. I'm also surprised that some of the true pros on this forum haven't chipped in. You might try talking to a large plumbing supply house in your area. Don't give up on us, getting no response is not the usual here.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks