(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help finding a part

  1. #1
    DIY Junior Member epsolon77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010

    Default Help finding a part

    My house shut off valve is now leaking, so I can't turn my water off without going out to the main shutoff at the street. However I can't seem to find a direct replacement. It's a male 1 inch 90 degree to 3/4 female. Anyone know where I can find it?

  2. #2
    Moderator & Master Plumber hj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona


    I can't imagine why anyone would go to the bother of even making one. Logically, it has no function. When you install a valve, you usually want the same flow on both sides. If you wish to make a restriction/reduction, you do it before or AFTER the valve. How about a picture of your valve so we can see if it is some proprietary element.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts