Please Advise me the best flush sytem

Users who are viewing this thread

Toilet

Reaction score
friends,

I bought a new motel and i am new to this industry. please suggest me the best flushing system. I have 75 toilets and they are old and they are causing me many problems. so i am reseraching on the best flushing system so that i can change only the flush rather than whole toilet. please suggest me the flush system which has the following characteristics

1. No running Water, No flapper getting stuck...

2. Should flush good and doesnot cause any problems for 10yrs approx..

Thanks In Advance
Please reply me as soon as possible to flush999@gmail.com or u can reply to this forum

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I really don't think there is such thing. I can appreciate why you would be interested in such a system, 75 new toilets will be expensive. I will say that if/when you decide to go with new toilets, don't be foolish and buy the cheap builder grade junk an the Big Box Stores. You will be plagued with as many problems as you have now. Toto is not a cheap toilet, but they will give you service for many years with only an occasional inexpensive and readily available repair parts.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Niagara makes a flapperless toilet, some of that is sold under the Pegasus brand.
Handles break, so you will have to get handles from them.
No handles are stocked in any stores, but you can always buy a new tank, unless they change the model again, and then just replace the toilet.

Pressure assist doesn't have flappers, however like any other toilet they rely on a seal. Those can still leak, even when the parts are new.
Flushmate is the better of the two brands for pressure assist.
WDI makes an EcoFlush tank which has been failing badly.

Like Gary, I like the Toto Drake, but like other toilets, someone would still have to check yearly in the building and check for part replacements.
But that is what you do, I can't think of a brand where you wouldn't.

Generally, parts are pretty generic and not made by the same people that make the china portions of the tank and bowl, so many brands may share the same tank components.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks