Fleck 8500 control performs intermittently

Users who are viewing this thread

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Same books I have..

Could be that the unit is stopping to soon or to late with the switchs and cam to push the brine piston in at the right point for it to draw brine but it will draw brine for a second or two while it is passing that point.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Fleck was the manufacturer now known as Pentair.
Just about any dealer that deals has a supplier that has Fleck/Pentair parts like I do..
There are some on line that sell Fleck/Pentair parts... I have always seen this as 8500 or twinflo 100..

sarrowsm

F5Scott
Reaction score
Fleck 8500

After looking at prices of parts, I'm thinking about replacing the whole system with a Fleck 9000 or Fleck 9100 Water Softener. Some on the online prices are pretty reasonable compared to the parts. Any thoughts on either of these two systems? Thanks

Randy Blodgett

Reaction score
I have this same 8500 econominder that I have inherited--with no manual. Does anybody know how I could get an instruction manual, or give me a walkthrough on how to program it?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks