is hot bath tub popular in England or Germany and france ?

Users who are viewing this thread

cqlfly

Reaction score
I want to explore european market , but may i know is bath tub popular in west europe ? and which time the best time for bath tub selling ?

Attachments

• 8809..jpg
    8809..jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 552

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Almost everyone on this forum is in the USA or Canada. We are happy to have you here, but are not always able to accomodate. The units you show are outdoor hot tubs, as used in the USA, and I would say were a fad that is becoming less popular.

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
I have spent a decent amount of time in France and other European countries, and I have not seen any hot tubs. That doesn't mean that they don't exist or not popular there, though. You do have to remember that most European cities have limited space inside and outside the buildings, so hot tubs are not practical. Houses away from the city do tend to have enough land for them, but you typically see swimming pools instead (especially southern France and other European countries that are further south).

cqlfly

Reaction score
Thanks very much.I find a big distributor from the web, and i hope i can get orders from him.West european countries buyers is very good , i'm looking fowrward good news from there

cqlfly

Reaction score
Can you give me some retailers name ? I want to explore usa and canada , but it is hard to let them know our quality and price.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well the two places you really would want to get into would be Lowes and Home Depot, and possibly also Walmart. But you have to be prepared to negotiate with a buyer who is part pit bull, part hyena, and part elephant!

cqlfly

Reaction score
thanks so much

Well the two places you really would want to get into would be Lowes and Home Depot, and possibly also Walmart. But you have to be prepared to negotiate with a buyer who is part pit bull, part hyena, and part elephant!

Thanks very much, it is an amazing place to know more about hot tubs

Dirtmover

Reaction score
I spent most of my like in the UK. Hot tubs are not popular there. In fact, I don't know anyone who has or had one. I think it boils down to high purchase price, high energy costs and limited space making them somewhat impractical.

walkintub

walk in tub
Reaction score
Website
www.walk-in-tub.org
Hot tub is popular in these area, but now it is in the economy crisis ,so many people doesn't intend to spend much much .

But one kind of tub is still popular , that is walk in tub for elderly and disabled, elderly people has much money to buy their <a href="http://www.walk-in-tub.org" target="_blank">walk in tubs</a>

Wendylp

Reaction score
I am an exporter, and working for a cast iron bathtub factory in China,I also want to explore european market
but I don't know if our bathtubs are popular in UK or Canada?
2010417111426647.jpg

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
My understanding is that perfume is popular in France...

Do you really expect to sell tubs as ugly as the one you have in the picture you posted...
Most of my customers are looking for stuff like this...

moonlight-free-standing-bathtub.jpg

Wendylp

Reaction score
we produce many kinds of cast iron bathtub

May be the bathtub picture are ugly,but I think if I put the bathtub in a beautiful house It will be more beautiful too.just like your picture.
we have many kinds of freestanding bathtubs,including your picture informed.
If you have interests I can send you our products catalogue.

Attachments

• LP-004.jpg
    LP-004.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 501
  • cast iron bathtub.jpg
    cast iron bathtub.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 693

Wendylp

Reaction score
we produce many kinds of cast iron bathtub
May be the bathtub picture are ugly,but I think if I put the bathtub in a beautiful house It will be more beautiful too.just like your picture.
we have many kinds of freestanding bathtubs,including your picture informed.
If you have interests I can send you our products catalogue.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I would like one made out of depleted uranium...
With lead pipes...
Is that possible?
Deliver next week!

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
can you give me an picture about your product? my MSN:weiweizhao2009@hotmail.com
you can add me. and my email address : lianpeng4@china-bathtub.com

Soon sending volumes of fine type China iron tubs photos to youu! We wish good and happy co-operation on sales.

We making cast tubs by tun of old US car frames and pipes from closed nuclear power plants. We wish co-operation with Chinese American of type wishing to finsh the few American foundrys left in you s of A, so can raise prices by several times of present.

We can provide tubs cast of old X-ray machine from INdia melted down and providing fantastic theapuric benefit to tired US body frames in need of small to very large radiation rejuvenation.

So we await you coop-eration towards quiet destruction of remaoining US industry, and your co-operation will no be forgotten when hot-tubbed soaked americans with ripples of stomach like mu-shu pork rolls stumble like geese with brick in gut from chinese slaughterhouse collectors.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks