(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Jaclo: Any opinions or experience with Jaclo

Default Jaclo: Any opinions or experience with Jaclo

I am looking at Jaclo shower valves (thermostatic valve, diverter, and hand shower). Anyone with experience with Jaclo? How does the quality compare with, say, Grohe? Also ease of repair, parts availability, how often repairs are needed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim

I realize this thread is a few years old but I am curious if you install the Jaclo valves and if they were high quality?
    looking to install a set of the roaring 20's oil rubbed bronze 3/4" valves in my new bathroom build

thanks

ACO Shower Drain Sales johnfrwhipple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman View Post
    I realize this thread is a few years old but I am curious if you install the Jaclo valves and if they were high quality?
    looking to install a set of the roaring 20's oil rubbed bronze 3/4" valves in my new bathroom build

thanks
    We have had good luck so far with this brand. A couple issues with the tub fill diverter pull tabs but nothing we could not fix easily. On two jobs this diverter allowed dripping from the filler when the hand held was in action. Making sure that the roughin was installed so that it came further up off of the tub decks made both installs perfect.

Nice looking stuff

jfrwhipple@gmail.com - www-no-curb.com - 604 506 6792

Always get construction advice double checked by your local city hall. Flood Test Every Shower - Every Time.

thanks for the reply John
    hard to find info on this brand searching google a couple people liked them and a couple didn't but no real info and if you search for any brand you will always find someone who doesn't like it.
    Will post my experience with them after I am done the shower build