Ondine Body spray head removal

Users who are viewing this thread

ctrease

Reaction score
Does anyone have the installation manual for the ondine spray head shown below? I need to remove one from a shower but can't figure it out for the life of me.

Attachments

• ondine-26297bn1..jpg
    ondine-26297bn1..jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 782

ctrease

Reaction score
That's what I thought. I pulled the rubber cover back and grabbed onto the stainless piece that houses the brass ball. Try as I might, I couldn't get it to turn.

LTL19563

Plumbing
Reaction score
There is a special tool required for this. Unfortunately, it will probably be difficult to find. I will go look in my warehouse to see if I may have one.

ctrease

Reaction score
There is a special tool required for this. Unfortunately, it will probably be difficult to find. I will go look in my warehouse to see if I may have one.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Please let me know if you have one or if you have any idea where I can find one. A picture or even a description would be helpful. I have access to a machine shop and could probably make one if needed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks