Flapper-less toilet...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Donn2390

Reaction score
Went to a Home Show yesterday, and the local water district was promoting switching to low flow toilets. They had one on display I had never heard of, so I came to the experts for information.
I don't remember the brand, but it had a plastic container mounted on a pivot in the top if the tank which was hooked to the flush handle..
There was no flapper in the bottom, and no water in the tank. When filling, it filled the plastic reservoir, and when you hit the flush handle, it tipped the plastic tank and dumped the water into the tank. It used 1.28 gallons of water.
It looked a little Mickey Mouse to me, but If I knew anything, I wouldn't be here...!
UPDATE: did a little research since I started witting this... Here is that puppy..! What say you guys...?
http://www.niagaracorp.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks