retrofit shower floor questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kuba83

Reaction score
I'm thinking about using a "retrofit shower floor" to replace my bathtub. I put the link to what I'm looking at below.

Does anyone know how these line up with the existing drain. Are the drain locations farily standard in a bathtub and this retrofit floor most likely will line up well, or are the drain locations a bit more variable and might I have to do some alteration with the drain, chipping out concrete and such?

Also I've read the drain size code is different with a shower vs. bathtub, anyone know how that changes with this method. Retrofit floor has correct drain size or........??

(home is on concrete slab foundation)

http://www.*********.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks