HELP>> Ruud silhoutte II not working

Users who are viewing this thread

cardrack24

Reaction score
My furnace runs fine for a few days, then i either come home or wake up and the heat is out. I take the top panel off, simply touch any random wire and the unit kicks back on for a day or two. I have replaced the air filter which has now prolonged the lapse inbetween the occurrences. I have made sure all wires are tightly connected, i cleaned out the area where the flames shoot out. I don't know what else to due....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff1

Reaction score
I had an issue with the water pump (from the dehumidifier) failing and causing the heater to stop working. Once the pump was replaced everything worked again. I also had a problem with a Ruud where the blower had a lot of buildup and needed a serious cleaning. The pro's will have more suggestions.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks