Watco tub drains

Users who are viewing this thread

FJK

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install my new cast iron tub & the drain looked strange compared to my last tub installation. After researching this, it looks like I have a direct drain setup. I was also looking for something other than the Moen drain assembly I used on the last installation, so I searched this forum & came up with Watco. They look like premium drains, which is what I would like. Plus, my existing drain uses a large thread tub drain fitting which I think is the same as the Watco. So, I'm looking for either a new drain fitting & overflow cap, or a complete direct drain assembly. So, the question is where to buy Watco from? Preferably on-line. Can you guys help me out with a recommendation.
Thanks, Jim

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would just google the product and see who sells them.
I don't buy those online myself, because I work with local suppliers.

watco-901-01.jpg

Last edited:

FJK

Reaction score
I already did google them & found some places that only sold select Watco products. Unless someone else has a suggetion, I'll e-mail Watco directly & see what they say. Thanks for responding Terry.
Jim

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks