Cold air blows in with the heat through vents...

Users who are viewing this thread

pestario76

Reaction score
have craziest looking central air system I have ever seen.. cant figure out how to even find the filter to replace it!! BUT, the problem I am having is..there is cold air blowing at the same time the heat is on.. so I am wondering.. is there a problem with the unit itself.... OR>.
is there maybe some open or cracked or unsealed pipes under the house..? any help is awesome..
also.. please note.. we have a ranch with a crawl space.. and the "vents" for the crawl space are just boards... that look pretty rotted.. ( we rent...)

UGH!! really thought this was an awesome house!! im very distressed.. and sad.. but determined to fix what I can and just deduct from rent.
:confused:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks