Best Corner Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

gms

Reaction score
We have a 20 year old Eljer triangle toilet that, frankly, does a terrible job and clogs almost daily. Our plumber says that it has a narrow throat, making solid waste hard to get down. From my unknowing, civilian eyes, the water leaves the tank in a very leisurely way.

Can anyone recommend an affordable triangle toilet that has a wide throat so that the plunger is not our constant companion?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

titan_corner_toilet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Toilets for this type of installation are very specialized...there aren't many around. You'd be much better served if you could relocate it enough to use a conventional toilet, then you'd be able to find one that really works.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The law of supply and demand figures into this. There is very, very little demand for a corner toilet in the marketplace. Therefore, most, if any, manufactures make them anymore. Possibly at one time, these were quite stylish, but they didn't stay in vogue for long. My best advise to you is to heed jadnashua comments and revise the plumbing to a standard 12" rough in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks