New toilet is heaven! TOTO Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffco

Reaction score
Terry, well, actually your son called me here in Montana and talked to me about the Toto Drake a few weeks ago. I was thinking about getting the Kohler Cimmaron. Well, I purchased the Toto at my local plumbing supply house in Missoula at a discount because, he said, business was slow. But I'm a believer now. It's even better than the 5 gallon toilet I inherited from my present home. I can't believe how strong it flushes! It's a finally tuned machine and just one flush. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like the Toyota's! Thanks to Terry's son. Now I'm moving on to my beautiful semi-recessed light copper vessal installation. Any advice on how to keep it steady with just the undermount drain line. Can a bead of silicone keep it from wondering? The vessal is pretty light, not like stone.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks