I won't even go into why I've been delayed yet again .... this post not withstanding lol. I'm going to re-read it all again tonight. But hey, here we go, I'm making it a point to get this done this week. The 8th was my birthday and getting this done will be a present to myself.
Ok, point one; I'm a green DIYer and I know I have a ton of problems with the plumbing in the basement. We are going to have the upstairs bathroom done in the not to distant future and correcting all those code issues will take place them. By a "pro", I'm thinking. So for now, the code violations can stand as long as it will "work". Anything you guys see that just won't work I'll correct this week. Everything else will have to wait. I do have to thank everyone for pointing stuff out for me though.
Point two; I know I didn't get the 100% perfect solution for me but what I've got will work for now. When it comes time to fix the bathroom I can make upgrades then. Hopefully an in-floor drain will happen at that time too.
Point three; I've had problems finding the drain line I wanted so I've got something close I hope. This is the last step this week before the RO gets added. If anything won't work I'll make the changes, otherwise I'll just use what I have.
I've ran the power for the system and am ready to get it running. Flaws or stupid setup and all. I want to to find the balance with what I have and get the unit running and programmed and I'll re-consult for upgrades and all that after. Getting my head wrapped around everything is difficult without it actually running.
I'm going to post some photos here of the latest drain tube I have and if it all looks good ...then we can go live!! And hopefully this isn't all effed up to much to work. I'll just close my eyes to all the flaws for now lol. Thanks guys for all the advice.