Identifying Tub Shower cartridge, Source for the BNK7005

Users who are viewing this thread

Old man

Reaction score
Hi
I am the maintenance man at an old folks home. 50 apartments have the same one handled Tub/Shower fitting. There is no brand name on the fitting just the certification stamps. I need to identify the cartridge in the Lift and Turn fitting so I can order replacements. Please see attached pictures. The number on the cartridge is 08 03 036 (though the last may be 03G) with US Pat # 6.123.105 and other Pat # 138.454
I'd be grateful for any ideas.
Old Man

Attachments

• DSC01089A..JPG
    DSC01089A..JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 4,882
  • DSC01037A..jpg
    DSC01037A..jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10,177
  • DSC01041A..jpg
    DSC01041A..jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 11,146

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
If it is, then Danze might fit. I have only worked on a couple of them and it has been years, so I do not remember exactly what the cartridge looks like. I will check today when I am at the supply house.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
The clear/red/green cartridges are ubiquitous. Many import brands use them .. There are more than one variety. Check the catalog at alfanoplumbingparts.com

Only a no-name brand puts the UPC ( universal plumbing code ) and CSA ( Canadian Standards Association ) put those logos on their escutcheon. Suspect Globe Union, as they are Canadian based.

pnd92

Reaction score
I was having problems with this same unit. I found the part at Menard's listed as a Tuscany 931 ***0.
tuscany 931 T 350

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks