Rinnia water heater

Users who are viewing this thread

Agron

Reaction score
I am getting a quote together to install a Rinnia 6.3 natural gas outdoor unit I can get it for about 700 I have installed about 10 of these for my former company. I am now running a small company. i need to get my price together to potentially get a few jobs doing these. I know i can complete the job in a day in most situations. My former company would charge $2500 dollars for everything. Im thinking that is a little high and want to go lower since i get a pretty good deal on the heaters. I would appreciate any ball park figures in you area im in raleigh/durham nc

Zl700

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
My price is $5,000, I arrive promptly for all appointments, I install it properly and neatly, wear a clean uniform, drive a new truck that doesn't leak oil even though I never park in the driveway, My truck is fully stocked to never leave a job started, my hair is cut short with no facial hair, I use throw rugs and carpet protection, I remove my shoes or wear booties, I follow up with a return visit.

I get lots of calls to install more but pick and choose my customers and live a comfortable life with minimal stress.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks