I Just Don't Understand British Guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
It appears to have been a 1/8 inch pipe so genetics.

In other words, let's just say that the first pilgrims that came over here on the boat had significantly larger ones than we do.

You need to use machines to loosen a blockage in a pipe, we use what we were born with which makes it next to impossible..

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It appears to have been a 1/8 inch pipe so genetics.

In other words, let's just say that the first pilgrims that came over here on the boat had significantly larger ones than we do.

You need to use machines to loosen a blockage in a pipe, we use what we were born with which makes it next to impossible..

That's kind of what I thought...

Dontbea.jpg

laugh-1.gif

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
The integrity of some of the moderators on this board is shocking.

Cookie

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

YUK. Muscles that big are u.g.l.y

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Personally if I was afflicted like that I'd probably consider picking up some soda straws at McDonalds...;)

Cookie

Reaction score
Men risk anticlimax with anatomy-boosting pants

LONDON (Reuters) – Hundreds of British men are risking a Valentine's Day anticlimax for their partners by stocking up on anatomy-boosting underpants ahead of the most romantic weekend of the year.

British department store group Debenhams said Thursday it had seen a 76 percent surge in online sales of the 18 pounds-a-pair ($28) underwear in the past week.

The pants work by using a lift and hold feature at the front, like a male version of the cleavage-boosting Wonderbra.

"The briefs mean that no man ever needs to feel inadequate again on the most passionate day of the social calendar," said Rob Faucherand, head of men's accessories buying at Debenhams.

"However we can't be held responsible for what happens once the pants come off," he added.

(Reporting by Mark Potter)

:)

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
First off to answer Red's original question. Have you taken a look at most English girls? Better yet Welsh girls.

And for Cookie. If you don't like big hard muscles like Arnold's than you would just love me :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks