Unifit t-bolts

Users who are viewing this thread

Chrisexv6

Reaction score
Just picked up my Soiree toilet and opened the Unifit box. There are a couple notes included talking about shorter t-bolts for the Lloyd toilet, but every other skirted model using the longer bolts.

Alas, my Unifit hardware bag only has the shorter ones.

Im assuming I can get a correct set from my dealer tomorrow, but in the off chance I cannot, can any old 2.25" t-bolt be used? (i.e. from Lowes or HD)

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Any t-bolt will work. Pick an all brass one to ensure things don't rust in the long-term.

fred54

Reaction score
I just got an Eco Soiree. It also came with the shorter t-bolts, but I don't think it's a mistake. It certainly appears that the shorter bolts will be long enough to do the job.

I noticed that the date on the bottom of the sheet of paper that said that only the Lloyd used the shorter t-bolts was 2005. I believe (judging by dates on posts here) that the Soiree didn't exist until 2006.

Perhaps Toto hasn't realized that the sheet needs to be updated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks