Toilet dimensions data base??

Users who are viewing this thread

Rfsmith48

Reaction score
Folks,

I am planning on remodeling a 3/4 bath that is 48" wide. The current toilet projects 28" into the space and restricts access to the shower.

I have found several toilets in the local building stores that are less than 28", but I would like to replace this toilet with one that is no more than 24" off the wall. I can move the soil pipe fairly easily.

Does anyone know of a database for toilets that I can search to minimize this dimension? Do any manufacturers address this issue directly?

TIA,

Rog Smith
rfsmith48@comcast.net

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
My guess is you might find a wall-hung toilet that met that requirement, but I doubt even that. A wall-hung would require an in-wall tank or a major upgrade to the typical water supply system's capacity all the way back to the street.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks