Looking for 2 person bath with shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Arfeller

Reaction score
I am looking for some fixtures for a bathroom remodel. I would like to place the bathtub at the end of the bathroom instead of along the side as it is now.

The room dimesntions are 114" x 68".

I would like to get a two person bath that will work with a tiled 3 wall surrround and shower. I prefer a 5.5' (66") tub no more then 36" wide.

The problem i have is that all the tubs i can find are not designed for a shower. Anybody have a good place to look for this kind of tub?

Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Many of the tub manufacturers make an add-on tiling flange that can be used on a drop in tub for your situation. I think you're going to have trouble finding one designed for two people that is only 36" wide. Lots of brands out there, but I ended up with one from www.jasoninternational.com. ANohter technique that works is to use a surface membrane and use a urethane adhesive to adhere it to the tub surface and use an expansion joint. Look at Kerdi, KerdiFlex, and Dilex at www.schluter.com.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks