Moen Vertical Spa

Users who are viewing this thread

twilight

Reaction score
Pressure balancing loop for Moen vertical spa

Hello, this is my first post, I just stumbled on this site and read some really informative posts and I'd like an opinion on something. I'm putting in a Moen Vertical spa system with 1 shower head and 4 body sprays in a new house. The plumber just put together a pressure balancing loop and I'd like some opinions. There is a manual here on the Moen website.

http://www.moen.com/assets/moencom/documents/literature-center/MF2861.pdf

On page 18 is the picture of the pressure balancing loop but my plumber did something slightly different. My understanding from what I've read is that there needs to be some kind of path for the water to flow past the body spray. Although I have a loop, the body sprays are located off to the side of the loop and not actually in the loop itself. I attached a picture of my look and Moen's diagram what do ya'll think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14,003
  • diagram.jpg
    diagram.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 11,206
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks