Sinus Problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Is anyone else having sinus problems this winter? I have not been this stuffed up in longer than I can remember. Doc's got me on flow nase (usless) and some anti hystemine but nothing seems to work worth a damn cept the good old Vick's inhaler.

clausbelly

Reaction score
I suggest you to check for diabetes,avoid sugar,eat small meals at regular times. Get a neti pot and use it daily. A neti pot is an ayervedic treatment to clean out the sinus passages so they can do their work of filtering out toxins. In India they use it just like brushing your teeth. This helps trememdously I have had sinus problems the whole time I've been on Taxol, but I'm not taking Avastin. It's gotten a bit better over time, but it's still disgusting and painful. I've had sores in my nasal passages just like mouth sores, my nose bleeds all the time, and I am constantly blowing out blood clots and other nasty stuff.

Cookie

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about that. I hope you are doing better. I don't know if you ever tried Magic Mouthwash for mouth uclers but this really helps. My oncologist wrote the script up and was filled at the ********.

The most popular formulation of magic mouthwash contains viscous lidocaine as a topical anesthetic, diphenhydramine as an anti-inflammatory, and Maalox to help coat the tissues in the mouth.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks