(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tax Time!

My kids used the site last year and it worked out perfect for them....thanks for the reminder...

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    To anyone interested in the site I posted, it truly is a great site, it works well. That is all I posted, lol.
    Is that the one I see on TV advertising it's free to go there and fill out and file your taxes?

IMO noway would I use a free web site to post my financial information and income taxes on, and I suggest to others that they don't do it either.
    Gary Slusser Retired (= out of business)
    Click Here to learn how to correctly size or program a water softener.
    CAUTION, as of Nov 12 2013 all YouTube videos showing how to rebuild a Clack valve have an error in them that can cause damage.

Wow, Gary it is on the IRS website. I already did mine, and bought new shoes out of it.
    Each to their own sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Wow, Gary it is on the IRS website. I already did mine, and bought new shoes out of it.
    Each to their own sweetheart.
    I'll have to watch the commercial, I didn't know it said it was an IRS site.
    Gary Slusser Retired (= out of business)
    Click Here to learn how to correctly size or program a water softener.
    CAUTION, as of Nov 12 2013 all YouTube videos showing how to rebuild a Clack valve have an error in them that can cause damage.

Gary, I never said the commercial said that. My son and I, THREE YEARS ago SAW it on the IRS website which is where & why we have been using it. Don't use it if you don't want to. I posted the same thing LAST year here, because it works very nicely, for us.

You are going to get high blood pressure! OR give it to me, LOL. or others here. My God Gary.