How to fix cleanout

Users who are viewing this thread

homeownerinFL

Reaction score
The clean out coming from our bathroom has once again busted(probably because we have a corrogated pipe coming out of it). We have raw sewage that has made its way out of the house and around the clean out. What is the best way to dry this up so that we may get down there to fix this problem? We only have one bathroom also, so it makes it hard not being able to flush, use the sinks, shower, etc. Any advice would be most helpful

SoInBoy

Jack of all trades,, master of none
Reaction score
Anything that absorbs would work.. (on the liquids anyways) I would use kitty litter.. I've used saw dust, sand (<didn't work too well), and a few other things that i could sprinkle on top of it to absorb it.. whatever i had sittin around at the time..

Just out of curiousity, why would you use corrugated pipe for a drain line? Do you have a field bed or are you hooked up to a city sewer line?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks