Bradford White Water Heater

Users who are viewing this thread

shawk22

Reaction score
Hi Folks -

I have a model M250S6DS2 water heater with serial number AM5539857 and I want to replace the upper and lower thermostats. The Bradford White Parts List has 3 different ones and I don't know which ones my model uses. The part numbers are:
265-40694-00 Thermostat w/ hi limit (89T13)
265-40695-00 Thermostat w/ hi limit (89T33)
265-46279-00 Thermostat (59T)

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks -

Scott

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If I read the thing right, you'd want the bottom two items. The top one (again, if I'm reading it right) would be used if you only wanted a single element rather than two. 695 is the upper unit, and 279 is the lower one. I'd have to do more research to verify. Safest to call them.

shawk22

Reaction score
Thanks Jim! I've been trying to call their technical support number but it has been busy. Think it must be due to the holiday. I looked at the units and they don't have any part numbers or anything. The top one DOES have WH10A on it and the lower has WH9A on it. Does that mean anything to you?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks