Deepest rough-in out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

isnoop

Reaction score
I have tons of rough-in space behind an outlet installed in concrete. My constraint is room *in front* of the toilet. A guy at Home Depot said they used to be able to order a 17" rough-in toilet, but not anymore.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an extremely deep rough-in toilet? Specifically, one with the waste port very close to the front of the base and not just with a bigger tank to take up space behind the unit. The Toto Unifit seems like a good option, but I only see 14" max.

Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I've never heard of a rough-in larger than 14". Lots of luck...time to tear up some concrete.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Don't let the thought of breaking out some concrete talk you into keeping the set up you have. Break it out, change the drain to give yourself a 12" rough in. You might want to hire a professional concrete cutting company to do the concrete removal, they will be fast and more importantly, clean. I would also suggest a professional plumber to deal with positioning the and installing the flange.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks