Morton® System Saver® II

Users who are viewing this thread

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Ok, Let us open a door to some thing here.

Would like to know if any one and I mean any one has had any challenges with the Morton® System Saver® II salt, the one with the resin cleaner in it.

Now this is from their web site...
"Morton® System Saver® II Formula Pellets are made from a very high purity salt combined with the patented System Saver® II formula to make your water softener work better. Look for it in our new, redesigned bag.

* Patented formula contains softener resin cleaning additives
* Salt and cleaning additives are thoroughly flushed from the system during resin regeneration.
"

Now I know what it says, thoroughly flushed from the system during resin regeneration. But I am wondering if maybe some is left behind.

A customer changed to total System Saver II 3 years ago and some thing like hard water spots have showed up in the same time frame.

Softener is still delivering soft water , clear on that part..
Softener is still delivering Iron free water.. clear on that part..

Ideas?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks