Kohler Highline Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rocknroj

Reaction score
Greetings,

Shopping for toilets and spending too much time at it.. Thinking about Kohler Highline, that is K-11492. It has a 3" flapper, and comes in 17" rim height and around $200. Is anyone familiar with this product? Of course I am interested in the usual, ability to flush, keep the bowl clean and not too load. Any feedback is appreciated.

The other option is the Toto Dalton which saves a bit in length for my small bathroom, but I am not certain about the bowl cleaning and it is not as tall.

I looked all over the web but could not find a flushing video on the Toto Dalton. If someone has one or a link, that would be great too.. Would be nice to be able to compare the two..

My GF's Kohler Portrait K3490 works great for me, only has about a 2" flapper , never backs up .and doesn't leave skidmarks..

Thanks again for the responses.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
My brother's newer Kohler with "Class 5 flushing system" flushes pretty good. It also has horrible bowl wash.

Micp879

Reaction score
My parents had one installed last year, and had it replaced a month or two later. It was a piece of garbage. Even with the 3 inch flush valve, it still clogged regularly. And thats not to mention the poor bowl wash that the class 5 systems are notorious for.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Kohler toilets are very poor performers. Save your self a lot of grief and get a Toto Drake.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks