Please help with Zurn Manablock leak! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

newvegas

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We bought a condo in Vegas w/a leaking manabloc. I can't find any
supplier or plumber that can replace this system as it's old (15yrs)
No parts anywhere. We replaced the toilet and now the gasket leaks too
and can't even find a gasket to this Zurn nightmare. Please help
a block system will be expensive and was wanting to just replace the leaking
valve and gasket etc. Where can I find any info. I appreciate your help!!

I'm attaching photo of the block***only the hot water side leaks and I control it by shutting off the water heater valve as condo has no main valve shut off. Only for the whole building**
Thanks

Attachments

• las vegas March 09 089a.jpg
    las vegas March 09 089a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 962

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
Bite the bullet and replace it. Thanks for posting this......the exact reason why I have never or would even consider installing a manablock system.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
the situation is worse than that. that be polybutlyne attached to that manablock. also note that there ain't a lot of room inside the box to work.

GThomas

Reaction score
The prior posts are correct--you have a polybutylene system. To get much more in depth information about this defective piping, take a look at our site www.polybutylene.com. If you or the condominium as a whole are considering replacing the system, we can help, so give me a call at 702-458-7508.
Gina Thomas
Division Manager
Plumbing Express

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks