All the bathrooms in my home have the old Delta Monitor 1500 series valve. The finish on two of them have started to come off and need to be replaced.

I've seen the 1500 to 1700 adaptor kits (RP29405, etc) from Delta, but do they make an adaptor kit with a stainless steel or nickel finish?

If not, any other ideas on how to replace the trim? I'd rather not punch out some access panels on the other side of the shower walls to replace the rough-ins.

Thanks in advance!