10" Rough - In

Users who are viewing this thread

George

Reaction score
I cannot find a quality 10" rough-in toilet anywhere from Home Depot to Lowes and will not settle for rough-in kits. I would prefer a Toto, however, they only have skirted toilets with 10" kits.

Any assistance would be great at this point... all I need is a direct fit over the holes in the floor.

:mad:

How about the CST744EF.10 TOTO Drake?

Also, American Standard makes a Cadet in 3"

Terry Love

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
10"

Since every company makes at least one 10" toilet, but Lowes and HD only carry a couple of brands you may have to look elsewhere. But you will not find a "unique" 10" toilet because they only produce a limited number of styles and they will all be 2 piece units.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I personally like the skirted Totos...much easier to keep clean, not as many nooks and crannies for gunk to accumulate. But, other than that, you may need to check each manufacturer's site, as most stores will only carry a few, if any in stock. Makes it harder to get a good feel on the styling, though. Much better to touch and feel, so to speak.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks