No water

Users who are viewing this thread

twisty

Reaction score
hi,

i have a well and the pump is in the well, last night there were some electric breakdown, went i wake up there was no water. i check the pressure tank and there was less than 10 psi. i tried to reset the water pump by reseting the breaker and it didnt work, someone told me that i can reset it by the franklin control box but there no lever on it.i heard that we can touch some connection in the box and it will reset the pump?? can someone help me plz

thank

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Is there a lever on the pressure switch? If so hold the lever down until the pressure builds in the tank.

John

twisty

Reaction score
no theres is no lever but i heard that you can touch 2 connection a it make it restart

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
If there is a red button or two underneath the Franklin box you can push them hard to reset. If the box does not have red buttons to push, then it is an automatic reset and you will just have to check everything electrically.

twisty

Reaction score
you mean check every pole in the box??could it be that something has busted because there was a numerous number of breakdown like 20 last night???could it be that the pump has reset to often that night??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks