My burner flame in Kenmore Power Miser 9

Users who are viewing this thread

VTXdude

Reaction score
Copper gas lines are smaller then natural gas lines because they have smoother surfaces and there for less friction loss across a given length at the same flow rates.

I don't know how it works down there but up here in Canada you need to be a ticketed gas fitter. And a gas ticket is separate from a plumbing ticket.

He is a licensed gas fitter as well.....he just came and looked things over...will put in black pipe..asked if I wanted stainless flexible an I opted for the black pipe...hope that is right choice....

He is off to FW Webb to get the Bradford White with the ICON System

VTXdude

Reaction score
Next time you replace a heater remove the copper gas line tap it on the floor and see if you get the same blue colored flakes out of it that we do. I also would like to know if it is just in are area.

John

Got a TON of those flakes and looks like there were some when disconnected at the gas valve as well!

You were not kidding

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks