Dishwasher service manual needed

Users who are viewing this thread

lottia

DIY Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year, plumbers!

We've had our "new" Whirlpool dishwasher (Model GU3600XTSB1) for 2 years. Our old dishwasher required cleaning of filters and disposal blades from time-to-time.

I'd like to check the condition of those parts in our new dishwasher, but have been having trouble finding a service manual for it.

Any ideas on where to look? I already have the User's Manual, Installation Instructions, and a Parts List from the Whirlpool web-site in-hand.

I can probably dismantle it from the Parts List, but it would be great to know what kinds of service are even possible, before I start taking it apart.

Looking forward to your replies, as always,
Annette

lottia

DIY Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I already have these documents . I'm looking for the technical service manual that a professional repair person might use. a

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
manual

Go to any GOOD appliance parts store, and they will have repair manuals for all the dishwashers. Call first to be sure they will sell to consumers.

lottia

DIY Member
Reaction score
Great suggestion!

Thanks, HJ! I love making a trip to Pacific Appliance Parts (WL May). It's a classic parts store run by real people who want to help. A

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks