What is standard size PEX ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mudball

Reaction score
For running supply lines to bathrooms and kitchen ? We dont have anything extra out of the ordinary. Bathroom is tub/shower, toilet, and sink. The kitchen will have sink and possible future dishwasher. So then would the 1/2" PEX supply lines be alright or would we need to consider larger ?

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Run 3/4' mains with 1/2" branches to each fixture. Avoid putting two fixtures on 1/2".

John

Mudball

Reaction score
I think I understand. I want to make sure the plumber runs 3/4" hot/cold supply lines to the bathrooms but branches off from that 3/4 and go down to 1/2" for each individual fixture. Each bathroom will have toilet, sink, and shower so I guess 1/2" wont be enough to be a supply line for those three.
Thanks for the help

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks