Merry Christmas Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
Did anyone else notice their lights dip as Dave turned on his Christmas display?

I've switched to all CFL's & almost all LED lights
I'm hoping to replace my icicle lights with LED next year
Even the tree went to LED's this year
I gave away my reg lights for the tree to someone who needed them

I do still have a LOT of C-9 strings - about 55a worth
If those go up again you may see the lights dim

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the price of LEDs go up, when Dave finished his Christmas display this year?

pipepusher

master plumber/gas fitter
Reaction score
Drugs

I would of pulled a mirror out and start cutting lines, preparing for the madness :D:D:D
Never used drugs.Worked with addicts part time for 13 years.There is nothing funny about drugs,as it is a world wide problem.Anyone who thinks drugs are something to kid about had better hope they don't ever have a problem with them.Best of luck to you.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Never used drugs.Worked with addicts part time for 13 years.There is nothing funny about drugs,as it is a world wide problem.Anyone who thinks drugs are something to kid about had better hope they don't ever have a problem with them.Best of luck to you.

Too late; I already did, currently doing them now (for the right reasons) and understand the whole picture.

Best thing my parents ever did was put me in drug rehab at 17. Had a problem, relapsed numerous times since then. Been clean for probably 7 years now but it's only a number: it can all disappear instantly with a return.

Survival comes when you finally become strong enough to overcome your demons. That, is why I jokingly poke fun of what I manage, daily.

Problems always start in the home, never forget that.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I did not buy a single thing for my display this year

Police are looking for a red Ford 150 involved in the biggest heist of Christmas decorations in Amercian history.

It would take a big addition to store 'em.

And there's nothing wrong with a bit of weed.

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
Last Christmas items I bought were in 2007
Most I bought in 2006, and its all sitting in thebasement un-opened
I have everything I need for a few years
Well....I may pick up an Intermatic Digital 4 circuit timer

You want weed come over to the house
You can pull as much as you want out of my yard

I would of pulled a mirror out and start cutting lines, preparing for the madness :D:D:D

I went on a ski trip where some guys stayed up all night
It was snowing inside, idiots coulda stayed home to do that
I wanted to ski.....ticked me off...so next ski trip with another friend I warned him about my bad experience
I get in the blazer -there are 5 of us +gear...no sooner down the street then a guy pulls a mirror out
Must have seen the look on my face...Says..."want some" ?
Then they all started laughing at me as he took his contacts out
I was set up............

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks