Going to permit the remodel?
Here the inspection more or less dictates a different approach..... added is my own preference for a couple of items
1. Plumbing rough in (inspection)
2. Electrical rough in (inspection) - no fixtures/outlets/switches
3. Insulation (inspection)
4. Drywall (inspection)
5. Texture and paint (do early while spatters won't hurt floors/fixtures/cabinetry)
6. Final electrical (fixtures/outlets/switches )(inspection)
8. Final plumbing, less toilet
9. Tiling walls
11 set toilet now that your floor height is "finished"
12 final trim
13 final inspection
All three baths at the same time? Do you have a 4th available for use.... your family members are going to get tired of "freshening up" amongst the mess, dust, confusion of a remodel.