I do not understand Snow in America

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I think you should raise the taxes and have Federal Employees shovel out everyones drive way after it snows.:D

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Listen, I lost my internet connection OK?

The Feds have decided to close on Monday, so I am good with that.

They deserve the break.

They cleared the roads quite nicely. I think ploughs should plough every day, even in the summer just in case. Using tax payers dollars of course.

Let's put US tax dollars to work.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Americans did this

Americans and their big carbon lifestyle did this to my back yard.

I want some answers people. The accumulation on the bin alone can be traced back to Cass's driving habits.

terry .jpg

Last edited:

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
I still don't understand the snow
Sometimes its light....then heavy
Some is white....dirty grey....yellow
I think we need the gummint to do a study & straighten this out
It should snow Red White & Blue if its going to snow colors

See people are in the dark about Global warming
More melting snow/icecaps = more water released into the atmosphere
= more rain & snowfalls

The moon is moving further away from us......so luckily the tides are getting slightly less
One day we will not have a moon :(

Last edited:

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
I don't understand why people would subject themselves to live somewhere where it is actually cold enough to freeze the water in the sky. The federal gov't should relocate everyone to a subtropical zone and save the environment from all the salt spread on the roads. Imagine the money saved on not having to repair roads from the freezing cycles. Imagine all the bass not having to be subjected to salt runoff into their lakes. Imagine the depression being alleviated from not having to be subjected to staying indoors with your families.

:D

Dave, the moon will be saved. It is a secondary light source which cuts down on needing too many lights at night (at least for a portion of the month) which in turns cuts down on the demand of power generators which in turn helps to save the planet from ourselves.

The question is, do we use a bunch of solid fuel rockets or just a big lasso?

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I don't understand why people would subject themselves to live somewhere where it is actually cold enough to freeze the water in the sky. The federal gov't should relocate everyone to a subtropical zone and save the environment from all the salt spread on the roads. Imagine the money saved on not having to repair roads from the freezing cycles. Imagine all the bass not having to be subjected to salt runoff into their lakes. Imagine the depression being alleviated from not having to be subjected to staying indoors with your families.

I'm with Florida on this one. Let's all climb aboard the Fed gravy train to the Keys.

When we get there, we can do something about their God awful plumbing.

I blame the semi-professional designers!

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
I'm with Florida on this one. Let's all climb aboard the Fed gravy train to the Keys.

When we get there, we can do something about their God awful plumbing.

I blame the semi-professional designers!

That shirt would go over big in KW Ian. Hopefully you have similar ones in other colors too. :D
Though I lived in KW when they had an Army base, I had nothing to do with their plumbing.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Yes, sunny Canada with the beaches and the free health care.

Wish I was there.

Shame about the French though...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
That shirt would go over big in KW Ian. Hopefully you have similar ones in other colors too. :D

Shirts like that are always popular out on the end of peninsula's for some odd reason...

Provincetown, Key West, San Francisco, that shirt rocks!:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks