We got a lot of snow coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
...to DC this weekend. Can a sump pump be used to make Slush Puppies?

It might be over 5 inches of the white stuff.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Is there anything you can do to stop it???

Copenhagen is in the middle of a blizzard also...

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Ian...wouldn't you like to see the earth warm up and the polar caps melt so we can find the remains of the animals that got buried and are preserved in the ice and sow...

Ya know...the ones that were roaming around and eating plants before it started snowing and they became trapped and frozen in the ice and snow...like the ones we find from time to time...

I guess there wasn't enough carbon back then...

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
This snow storm we are about to get that might paralyze the Nation's Capital on Saturday is probably a direct consequence of global warming Cass.

WHICH in turn was caused by Americans who decided rather than live on a small, pleasant island where God was tolerated as long as you did not go on about him too much, that they knew better and jumped on a boat to go somewhere that was far too big for them and so everyone would now need a car to get around.

Phew.

So now we are in a situation where the weather is getting worse, just because you feel entitled to drive to work and deserve a car. You feel a victim in the face of any proposed tax increase on gas. And you have no-one but yourselves to blame.

You should have stayed at home in England or Ireland or wherever your ancestors came from. Then we could all take the bus and leave this great big field to the bison and those that Run with Bison.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hey, my relatives left for religious freedom.

The English weren't always very friendly.
The Indians were nicer.

And what is so bad about jungles in Alaska, they used to have them before it got so cold.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Let's just say that Holland would have been closer. And you can smoke weed there too.

Pilgrim-Hat.jpg

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I can't do the weed thing or the tequila thing.

I can do wine and beer though.

Not even I would do them in that order.

I thought the Nations Capitol was always paralyzed ?

I am extremely proud to work near your federal employees Dave. They are some of the Nation's finest and you should salute them.

And DC is not paralyzed. The Senate managed to read aloud over 100 pages of that 767 page Heath Care Bill amendment yesterday (at the request of the Republicans) before it was pulled.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
As an English man you should understand that when the Dems pulled the bill and stopped reading it they broke over 200 years of Senate tradition by doing so...according to Senate Rules the only way it can be stopped from being read is with a 100% agreement vote of the Senate...But why should a little thing like that stop a Democrat from just doing anything they want...

Death to the Health Care Bill...I hope...

BTW you can head over to Europe and smoke all the weed you like...

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Oh yeah baby. I've never been in the purple before.

But I've got four wheel drive and I am ready...

...to stay in doors because driving that vehicle would contribute to global warming.

This is a direct consequence of American emissions:

map_spectrop09_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I know what you mean...the hotter it gets the more snow and cold we get...

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
It's the mositure that increase in heat pulls off the oceans that causes such dramatic snowfall.

Just look at what American gas has done to England. And all because you wanted to go to work. Get a job nearer to home. Please.

_46947880_milkmanshornekent-brianfull.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hey, send more of that snow here.
Our snow levels are hitting 4,000 plus feet this weekend, and I want to go skiing.

Can't ski in England though, they drive over to France for that, all the while contributing to Global Warming. Those darn Englishman wasting fuel to go skiing.

skiing_holidays_in_france_10.jpg

Skiing in France. Does she look English?

2840435239_3a07e6ee7a.jpg

Okay, this is fast.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I say every one drive 2-3 extra tanks of gas this weekend and bury Merry Old England in snow next week...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks