fault code for a centurion heating system

Users who are viewing this thread

w1ljm

Reaction score
I have a centurion heating system model gf9s06012up11j that is a couple years old. It just stopped producing heat. I see that there is a fault code of three red flashes. (Pressure Switch stuck open). What does this mean and where is it so that I can unstick it? Also ! the basic info on the sheetmetal cover talks about a reset switch for the history of warning codes. Where should that reset be?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Not knowing your system, it sounds like you have a draft inducer blower for the flue. In that type of system, there is a pressure switch to monitor pressure in the outlet of the blower....we don't wan't the gas burner coming on if the blower is not running. Follow a small piece of vinyl tube from the blower volute...it will lead to the pressure switch . Sometimes it can be cleaned. Maybe just replace it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks