Gary Swart from Yakima

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I met Gary Swart in Ellensburg today while visiting Cathy's kids and grand kids.
He wound with a Toto Drake ADA this time to go with the Bone Dartmouth that he got two years ago from me.

On the way over here today, I dropped a Toto Drake on the front porch of a customers home in North Bend.
Nice day for toilets I guess,
Oh, and then while I was here in Ellensburg, I still had one more in the SUV, so I gave Fatima and Bryon a Toto Dalton elongated toilet.
This is why you drive a 4 wheel drive SUV in Washington.

Below is Gary Swart and then one with Gary and I in Fatima's yard.

Out of 28,000 members, Gary was the sixteenth to sign on.

gary_swart_1.jpg
terry_gary_1.jpg

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
After dealing with 5" of snow followed by freezing rain, I finally pulled the old AS out of the basement bathroom and installed the new Drake. Very routine installation as the floor is smooth and level, the flange is on top, the water supply in the right place. The only thing extra I did was to paint the wall behind the tank with some of the left over paint on hand and replace the old supply valve with a 1/4 turn. Thanks for the delivery service, Terry, it saved me a 200 mile round trip! Thanks for "everything" else, too!;)

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
That's a nice pic of Gary and Terry. It's always nice to see pics of the members.

Now, will Terry deliver to Washington DC? That would save me a 5000 mile round trip!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Now, will Terry deliver to Washington DC? That would save me a 5000 mile round trip!

You know I will, I will be pulling it in my little red wagon.
Maybe when I go out to see my brother in DC sometime.

Ian,
You "know" I will be bringing you a TOTO toilet.
Just trying to figure out which one.

schnase_1.jpg

They got a TOTO toilet for Christmas too.
Here they are getting the tree decorations ready.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks