Time for final decision

Users who are viewing this thread

danshe

Reaction score
I'm buying my toilet tomorrow. I have a couple of final questions.

Is there any data as to whether people are happier with the single flush Toto's vs the dual flush- or vice versa?

The Drake II is very close in price to the Eco Drake with Sanifloss at my local store. Given that would it be better to go with the Drake 2?

And does the Drake 2 work as well with low water pressure in an old home?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
As to which is best, people have different priorities. The ratio to #1 and #2 flushes on an Aquia is about the same volume as you'd get with the eco flush systems using the same for all. The Aquia, because it must empty the bowl with a #1 flush has a smaller water spot, which is a consideration for some.

Water pressure might cause the refill to be a little slower, but will have NO effect on the flush at all.

danshe

Reaction score
Thanks. That is a factor for me.

I wish I could buy from Terry- the prices I've found are still more than his but, short of buying via the internet, I think I've found the lowest prices.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The trouble with that question, is people see things differently.

My GF goes with the Aquia dual flush.
She likes the two buttons, and the bowl that is easy to clean on the outside.

My son likes the single flush Drake.

And the Drake II, comfort height with CEFIONTECT has it's backers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks