Rough-in Comments Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Fein

Reaction score
No Pressure

Good point Hj- thanks. I thought (perhaps naively) that since the water had to go up further to the rain shower head that is where I would be losing pressure, hence the 3/4" riser. I will connect both fixtures to test the setup before I close it up (I'll and let you know the outcome).

Fein

Reaction score
Success!!!

I just tested the setup with the both heads running (as well as the other shower in the house) and the pressure was good from all heads. There was a slight drop from the rain shower head when the hand held valve was open. Then I ran the handheld without the head installed and there was still enough pressure for a decent flow from the rain shower- go figure. I can see why some people wouldn't like this setup, but I think it's the right thing for us.
Thanks for the help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks